Wednesday, May 29, 2013

AquaDoll Half Wig Review


Greetings from Cloud27!

I recently ordered a half wig from Aquadoll/Luxystone here.



This was my first time ordering from Rakuten Global, so I'll share with you my experience!

Process of Order:
Rakuten shopping is pretty easy. You pick the options they offer and just add the item to your cart. They take PayPal and a variety of credit cards and bank transfers too (I believe). I chose the credit card option. After placing your order, Rakuten will automatically send an email to you to confirm your purchase. You won't be charged until the shop contacts you will final amount with shipping. 

With AquaDoll, once you place the order, you can't cancel or change anything. They ship using EMS so it would be best if you left them a note if you wanted to use a different shipping method when you are paying since you can't change anything after your order is placed. Shipping for this was about $12 CAD. I'm a patient person, so I would have preferred for it to be shipped using SAL which may take up to 20 days, but for half the price. 

They shipped a day after I placed my order. It came in about 4 days. 

Totally unnecessarily large shipping packaging.

Colour: DBK. True to colour. 
Quality: Not bad. I've bought most of my wigs from Taobao and 2 from eBay. It's comparable to the nicer wigs on Taobao. The top is pretty thick.
True to Picture: Doesn't really look like the picture and not as long as I expected it to be. In the picture, it looks fluffier and more wavy from top to bottom. 



Overall, I am happy with it. Mainly because what I wanted was different from the photo, but they should really change their photo or their product. False advertisement!!

Worn pictures to come!

Toodles,
JAN

P.S. I also ordered a yukata! Please look forward to my next review!


No comments:

Post a Comment