Thursday, August 21, 2014

High Tea Time: La petite cuillere

Hope everyone's having a good summer as school is coming (too) quickly =A=

This will be a rather short review since I never intended to do one for this location when I went. Today's tea house is La petite cuillere, a hidden gem I was told. I did not get any photos of the interior but the style is very different from Fur Elise. La petite culliere's colours are much more earthly. It makes for a more inviting and casual environment while still maintaining class.


The high tea menu has 3 choices and seeing as there were 3 of us, we got one of each. The tea pots come with little jackets, one cup of sugar cubes and some cream. Everything felt fresh and the savoury ones were still warm. The devonshire cream was amazing, it hardly lasted us.

Would I go back? Maybe. But it's all due to personal taste. I much prefer the mousse and the presentation of Fur Elise. 

I didn't get to wear lolita that day, but here's my outfit:

No brand :P the bow is fake.
o3o 
JAN

No comments:

Post a Comment