Friday, August 8, 2014

Small TB Package

Hello everyone,

It seems like all I do is talk about is Taobao...^^"

But I found a new Taobao shopping service and decided to try it out. I used TaobaoMode this time. They only charge 8% service charge versus the usual 10% most services charge. They have a shopping cart system where you just copy and paste the item link. Sort of like Taobaonow but prices show up as USD instead (so much easier to read without doing mental math).

Once you place your order, they keep track of the dates of when you pay, when things arrive...etc. It's super organized. I actually placed an order and left it for awhile because they said they need to adjust prices (if needed). I got a support e-mail from them, turns out I needed to actually tell them to do it lol. They adjusted the price for me and it got a little cheaper!


So here's the package~
super small package xD


extra protection!
I was suprised they wrapped it in foam! Loli Loli Paradise does that but only because she uses envelopes. Very pleasant surprise!

I bought 2 pencil skirts and a black blazer because I don't own any professional clothes ^^"



Skirts- they're quite thin, so more suitable for the summer. Super stretchy for a form-fitting look!

Blazer- The sleeves are a bit short so I rolled them up. Otherwise, its quite nice. The shoulders are padded. Waist is form-fitting :D

That's it! This ends my short review!

Thanks for reading!
JAN



No comments:

Post a Comment